Licensing of Cardamom Dealers
Dealer licence for cardamom small and cardamom large is issued by the Spices Board in accordance with the provisions contained in the “Cardamom (Licensing & Marketing) rules 1987.
The documents to be furnished for registration are as follows:
- Application in the prescribed form (Form A)
- Registration fee of Rs. 5000/- ( Rupees Five thousand only) by Demand Draft favouring “ Spices Board”. The DD should be drawn on any scheduled bank payable at “ Ernakulam”.
- Confidential Bank certificate in prescribed format in sealed cover in support of the financial status of the applicant.
- Self certified copy of PAN card.
- Self certified copy of CST/GST/VAT certificate
- Passport size photo preferably with white background of the CEO or the designated officer of the firm duly mentioning the name to the person and the company represented for issue of ID card.